An “inclined plane” is a commonly used implement and has many applications, including handicap access. What is the most common name for an inclined plane?

A ramp


The only other applicable name is “ramp.” Inclined planes, or ramps, are commonly used as handicap accommodations, including coverings for stairs and curbs.

Visit our website for other ASVAB topics now!