Let’s head over to our ASVAB Assembling Objects Practice Test raised in this article to challenge yourself with the AO sections. Don’t rush to our detailed explanations because they might help you understand why you should choose those options.
The Assembling Objects Test (AO), which assesses your ability to comprehend and memorize connections between objects and analyze their spatial relationships, is a section of the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) exam. Furthermore, the U.S Navy is the only military branch that uses this subtest to recruit individuals with the qualifications need for a select number of jobs
Like other ASVAB subtests, the ASVAB Assembling Objects exam has two delivery methods including CAT – ASVAB and P&P – ASVAB. Bear in mind that which version of the exam you take depends on where you take the exam. You can score well on the ASVAB Assembling Objects if you take enough practice tests so as to become accustomed to the test format and types of AO questions.
1. Overview of ASVAB Assembling Objects Test
The first step of success in the AO section is that you comprehend what to expect on this test. If you take the CAT-ASVAB, you are required to complete 16 questions in 15 minutes. If you are sitting for the P&P version, you have to solve 25 questions within 16 minutes. Conventionally, there are two basic types of Assembling Objects problems as follows:
- Connection items comprise shapes and lines labeled, indicating the points of attachment. You must select from 4 possible answers (A, B, C, D) the most accurate representation of the connection of the 2 shapes. Keep in mind that in some cases, you must rotate or move the objects in a clockwise or counter-clockwise movement to achieve the correct response.
- Puzzle items contain multiple shapes that you connect to create a new shape. For these questions, you are required to mentally rotate or move the shapes to connect them to form a new geometric shape. What’s more, like the connection problems, in some cases, you have to turn or move the images to create new shapes.
2. ASVAB Assembling Objects Tips
Below are some tips which might be extremely useful when you take the ASVAB Assembling Objects examination:
- On Puzzle problems, you can compare a particular piece in each of the drawings, thereby you may be able to quickly eliminate possible wrong answers if they use a mirror image or don’t use that piece.
- On connection problems, you had better locate the dot on the original shape and then scan and eliminate any answer images that show the dot in a different location on that shape.
- On either puzzle or connection problems, make sure to be aware of mirror images because test creators often use mirror images which will never be correct to trick your eyes.
Related article >>> ASVAB Paragraph Comprehension Practice Test
3. Free ASVAB Assembling Objects Practice Test by Estudyme
Normally, there are AO 16 questions on your actual test and you will be given 16 minutes to complete them all. Although Assembling Objects ASVAB questions are very tricky at first glance, with a little practice you will breeze through them. Hence, if you want to take more practice with numerous Free ASVAB Assembling Objects Practice Tests until you feel comfortable with them, visit our homepage right now. Below are our 5 ASVAB Assembling Objects sample questions. Begin your review right away with these sample questions initiated by ASVAB Test Pro.
Question 1: Choose the figure that shows the shapes assembled into an object.
Correct answer: D
Explanation: There are three pieces in the assembled puzzle then answer B and c are incorrect. One rectangle is shorter than the other so the correct answer is D.
Question 2: Choose the figure that shows the shapes assembled into an object.
Correct answer: D
Explanation: There are four pieces in the assembled puzzle, just one of which is a triangle.
Question 3: Which figure best shows how the objects in the left box will touch if the letters for each object are matched?
Correct answer: C
Explanation: Both spot A and B are stayed inside the objects, so only choice C satisfies.
Question 4: Which of these images best solves the problem in the first picture?
Correct answer: D
Explanation: Keep both objects as is, but put the bike tire above the corner frame.
Question 5: Choose the figure that shows the shapes assembled into an object.
Correct answer: A
Explanation: Rely on the shape of pieces in the assembled puzzle, these shapes appear only in choice A. Since only one answer choice contains these shapes, it is the correct answer.
4. ASVAB Practice Test online
If you want to be fully prepared, ASVAB Test Pro offers you an online ASVAB Online Practice Tests. You will be provided with a hundred practice questions divided into 9 subjects and compiled as well as amended on a regular basis according to the current standardized ASVAB examination. You might get testing experiences with our ASVAB mock test under the time constraints. Free Online Practice Tests for ASVAB Exam by Estudyme are always available free of charge on Google Play and App Store. Our ASVAB Test Pro updated version contains a variety of incredible features as follows:
- 2500+ ASVAB practice questions with detailed explanations and images are developed by expert, which cover all categories of the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Exam
- Detailed learning process statistics based on your ASVAB Practice Tests
- Self-created ASVAB Mock tests that help you freely customize your own test
- Friendly and appealing User Interface to motivate your learning process
- Online and Offline Mode Support
- Efficient learning path with your own Study Plan
- Dark and Light Mode Theme
- Daily Notification Reminder and Goal Tracker
The ASVAB Test Pro is designed to help any candidate get everything they need to prepare for their ASVAB exam. Let’s check it out right now!